4-Hour Continuing Education Course reviewing foundational Cardiovascular and Pulmonary concepts, differentiate between various cardiopulmonary diagnoses, and explore medical management and physical therapy implications in order to empower clinicians to confidently evaluate and treat this complex patient category.
($25/per credit hour)
How It Works:
- Once you purchase your CEU, you will be prompted to create a PT Learning Lab Account and will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on this link and login using the information you set up.
- Once you are logged in, click on CEU Portal in our main menu and select the CEU that you purchased to access the course.
- At the end of your course, you will be presented with a quiz.
- If you pass your quiz with 80% or higher, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.