2-Hour Continuing Education Course - This course will eliminate that “deer in the headlights” mental response as it teaches and prepares the PT clinician to correctly identify, evaluate and treat a patient with simple lymphedema with step-by-step guidance. This course also provides counsel to identify indicators that the complexity of the case requires, or would benefit from, the assistance of a lymphedema specialist or further physician oversight.
($25/per credit hour)
How It Works:
- Once you purchase your CEU, you will be prompted to create a PT Learning Lab Account and will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on this link and login using the information you set up.
- Once you are logged in, click on CEU Portal in our main menu and select the CEU that you purchased to access the course.
- At the end of your course, you will be presented with a quiz.
- If you pass your quiz with 80% or higher, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.