4-Hour Continuing Education Course detailing Physical Therapy treatment for patients with Traumatic Brain Injuries. In this course, two physical therapists with extensive experience treating TBI patients, use real-life experience that will help you understand the etiology and pathophysiology of TBI, identify objective outcome measures, evaluate complex TBI patients, and evaluate treatment intervention options and progressions that can be utilized to maximize patient outcomes.
($25/per credit hour)
How It Works:
- Once you purchase your CEU, you will be prompted to create a PT Learning Lab Account and will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on this link and login using the information you set up.
- Once you are logged in, click on CEU Portal in our main menu and select the CEU that you purchased to access the course.
- At the end of your course, you will be presented with a quiz.
- If you pass your quiz with 80% or higher, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.