2-Hour Continuing Education Course - This course provides evidenced based and clinically proven strategies and interventions for physical therapists to implement to improve functional outcomes in patients with amputations. Strategies related to pain management, swelling management, incision care, psychosocial adjustment, and prosthesis management and training are conveyed to maximize efficient application to clinical practice. Progression and troubleshooting with the prosthesis are also covered to improve lifelong outcomes of patient mobility and function.
($25/per credit hour)
How It Works:
- Once you purchase your CEU, you will be prompted to create a PT Learning Lab Account and will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on this link and login using the information you set up.
- Once you are logged in, click on CEU Portal in our main menu and select the CEU that you purchased to access the course.
- At the end of your course, you will be presented with a quiz.
- If you pass your quiz with 80% or higher, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.