In this 1 hour Continuing Education course, by Dr. Madeline Goe, DPT, PT, we discuss variations of symptomology and progression and their rehabilitation considerations. This includes COVID-19 specific treatment interventions and safety precautions. Dosage, vitals assessment, and functional recovery are prioritized as well as other specialized considerations to help the clinician feel more confident in treating this patient population.
($25/per credit hour)
How It Works:
- Once you purchase your CEU, you will be prompted to create a PT Learning Lab Account and will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on this link and login using the information you set up.
- Once you are logged in, click on CEU Portal in our main menu and select the CEU that you purchased to access the course.
- At the end of your course, you will be presented with a quiz.
- If you pass your quiz with 80% or higher, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.