2-Hour Continuing Education Course - This course provides a foundational understanding of trauma and how it can manifest within the healing process of physical therapy. By integrating counseling techniques with PT interventions, the PT will develop a capacity to treat from a trauma informed position. This can decrease the likelihood of causing re-traumatization, improve outcomes and the rate of achieving outcomes, and reduce PT errors from emotional influences/biases.
($25/per credit hour)
How It Works:
- Once you purchase your CEU, you will be prompted to create a PT Learning Lab Account and will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on this link and login using the information you set up.
- Once you are logged in, click on CEU Portal in our main menu and select the CEU that you purchased to access the course.
- At the end of your course, you will be presented with a quiz.
- If you pass your quiz with 80% or higher, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.